* New Books
We have recently released the following NEW titles and they are in stock and available now. To place your order, see our New Releases.
* Adams, John Q. - Baptists The Only Thorough Religious Reformers. (New York: Sheldon & Company, 1876). This volume is a 6" X 9" Paperback. It contains 208 pages. Discount Price - $14.00 + shipping.
* Fish, Hency C. - The Price of Soul Liberty and Who Paid It. (New York: Sheldon & Company, 1860). This volume is a 6" X 9" Paperback. It contains 116 pages. Discount Price - $10.00 + shipping.
* Lightner, Robert P. - A Biblical Case for Total Inerrancy. How Jesus Viewed the Scriptures. (Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1978). This volume is a 6" X 9" Paperback. It contains 208 pages. Discount Price - $14.00 + shipping.
* Whitley, W.T., ed. - The Works of John Smyth. 2 volumes. (London: Cambridge University Press, 1915). Each volume in this 2 volume set is a 6" X 9" Paperback. The set contains 924 pages. Discount Price - $60.00 + shipping.
We are also working on these forthcoming NEW titles scheduled for release this Fall.
* Dargan, E. C. - Ecclesiology: A Study Of The Churches. 2nd Revised Ed. (Louisville, KY: C. T. Dearing, 1905).
* Gill, John - The Doctrines Of God's Everlasting Love To His Elect and Their Eternal Union With Christ. New Typeset Edition. Complete and Unabridged. (London: Aaron Ward, 1732).
* Pendleton, J. M. - Three Reasons Why I Am A Baptist, With A Fourth Reason Added On Communion. (Nashville, TN: Baptist Publishing House, 1856).
* Waller, John L. - Open Communion Shown To Be Unscriptural And Deletorious. (Louisville, KY: Baptist Book Concern, 1859).
* New Features
We have also expanded the Free Material feature of our website. We have finally been able to build into the website a more robust mechanism that enables us to make more free materials available to our visitors. This new feature enables us to upload and catalog the sermons, essays, articles, etc., being added to the Free Material feature. This expanded feature will also allow visitors to search through these free materials by Bible Text, Topic or Keyword. All the materials in this feature can be downloaded free-of-charge. We hope these materials will, under the Lord's blessing, be of spiritual benefit to our visitors. Please remember us in prayer (Colossians 4:2-4).